Friday 5 May 2023

WELCOME MAY! APRIL IS BUT A MEMORY

​May is my favorite month; it is my wedding anniversary month. May is when flowers bloom and turns gardens into semi-paradise. Whenever May comes around, I feel wonderful; as if there’s something in the air that makes me feel great; there’s that feeling of hopefulness like something good will happen. 


Jim and I were among the lucky few in our batch who were able to celebrate our Golden Wedding Anniversary  with family and friends just a few months before the pandemic 





Today we celebrate our 54th with our daughter and her family. We miss our son, our younger daughter and their families; though we just came back visiting them in mid-April. 




Our journey was not all lollipops and roses. We surely had our share of rough patches but we managed to get through it all. Marriage is hard work but it is well worth it. 


Our reward are our children who turned into sensible citizens. They married amazing partners and gave us two fantastic grandchildren. They are our treasures; we are so blessed to have them in our lives 


April was a whirlwind!  The Holy Week set the mood on the first days of April, and my walking buddies kept on our daily walk. 


We also celebrated milestones and breakfasts sendoff for those traveling this summer. 




The highlight of my April was our trip to Singapore; it’s been quite awhile since we’ve been there; four years ago to be exact. Our children planned well and brought us to many wonderful  places, there was no dull moment. They made our visit unforgettable; something to remember for a lifetime.  Let me insert a few photos







May is just starting, and I’ll look forward to more happy days ahead! 


No comments:

Post a Comment