Saturday 6 May 2023

BLUE SUNDAY BUT NOT FEELING BLUE

​Where have all the Magnolias gone; gone for duty or to leisure everyone… 

As it was in the beginning when I was walking alone until I met the magnolias one after the other. Nowadays we are thick as thieves. But today I walked alone in blue, our designated color as calendared. 


Pinky took pity on me, she took this photo


When I went out to walk this morning,  I first welcomed the sunrise. 


Then I took time to “smell”/ appreciate the flowers. I took selfies in all the familiar places where we usually take photos. 





I even took a selfie using the treetop as background. While looking downward and my phone down below, I managed this. 



What did solitude taught me today? 

Being alone won’t deter me from meeting my goal of 7 kilometers as usual.  Of course I missed my friends but solitude can be good too. 


I couldn’t count with my fingers how many people asked me why I was walking alone; even those I’m not acquainted with.  I realized that our walks are being observed by many.  



All in all, I had a great walk and it felt great to bask in the sunshine;  it was windy. 


Enjoy your Sunday everyone’ 

No comments:

Post a Comment