Friday 14 April 2023

WALKING THROUGH SINGAPORE’S TOURISTS DESTINATIONS -part 1 Gardens by the Bay

​Many great things has been written about Singapore and it’s many tourists destinations. On this trip, I visited them again to see what’s new and to update my photos. 


“Where do you want to go?”, my son asked and I replied that I wanted to go through them again. 

“ Again? I thought you’re through with the tourist spots by now with your frequent visits?”Nevertheless, patiently accompanied us. 


GARDENS BY THE BAY


Going through all the rare plants and colorful flowers is a refreshing and calming experience in a big air conditioned dome. 

I believe that the air condition is more for  the plants than for the guests. 


The Gardens by the bay is better appreciated looking at a video, but I only took stills on what took my fancy. 

By the cherry blossom in pots


Can’t help to take a selfie. 




  





There are amazing bonsai trees,succulents, herbs, cacti and a lot more. 


It took us two hours to leisurely appreciate everything and we were not tired at all. The place was so cool and there’s a pleasant melody on the background. 

No comments:

Post a Comment