Thursday 13 April 2023

SINGAPORE HERE I COME!

Today, ​Jim and I are excited to see Singapore again. We went to the airport early because no one can tell how long it will take us to go through immigration. We were lucky that we went through quickly. Those who traveled recently said that there are long queues, sometimes none at all. 





Finally we alighted from the plane at Changi terminal 3; I felt like I could breathe easier; more refreshed and alive. 

Why is it different here?  It is still Asia; why couldn’t our beloved Philippines be as pleasant as it is here? 



Oh, I miss Singapore! It’s been almost 4 years since we visited last; it was October pre pandemic. 


When my grandson was a baby; then a toddler, our visits were more frequent until he was old enough to know us and to remember us. 


How thoughtful our son is to personally get  us from the airport. We are proud of him; busy as he is running 5 Asian countries plus Australia, he took time for us;  if he is otherwise busy, he usually sends a car service to get us. 


We arrived at his new home we haven’t seen yet and this is our welcome floral arrangement. Plus a sumptuous dinner. 




No comments:

Post a Comment