Friday 6 October 2023

CAROL’S BIRTHDAY PARTY AT THE SPIRAL, SOFITEL


When I first met Carol, courtesy demanded not to ask how young she is. Somehow during the get acquainted stage she divulged her age and I thought:  “whoa! She sure looks younger than that. 



When you get to know her well, Carol is very friendly and generous especially in praises and kind words. She is compassionate and her vibes is nothing but happiness. And let’s not forget gorgeous especially with those shapely curves. 


Yesterday she brought us to Spiral for lunch, and I’d say that’s generous of her.  I guess she felt it a great idea to do something exciting and meaningful to celebrate this first milestone with us to tick away another year of her life. 




I’ve been trying to come up with special birthday wishes for Carol since in the months that I’ve known her on a daily basis during our walks, I’m glad I found a good friend I did not choose; she chose me; well “us”rather. 


I was with Tess on a never-ending chat on our street corner when Carol approached us. That was after I smiled at her on our first encounter and I got a smile back. From then on, she never missed our parties and breakfasts and became a constant walking buddy. Rain or shine she is there. 





Carol, may your birthday be as fabulous as all the selfies you take. Congrats on another year of perfecting the art of walking. 





More photos from yesterday:


Carol thanking Tess for her gift 


We sang while she blew the candle on her cake. 

More photos below: 





The early birds


 


Carol, may your birthday remind you of your wisdom and beauty, the beauty that comes from within. 

When you will finally join your love in San Diego, may your days be hot and your nights hotter. 



No comments:

Post a Comment