Thursday 7 July 2022

COOL DOWN BREAKFAST AFTER 10,000 STEPS

​Today seemed like my turn to make breakfast for  two of my walking buddies, Dolly and Josie. They have been generous the past two days that they alternated preparing breakfast for the three of us. 


I planned a casual breakfast but put in a bit more effort to fix my table setting. I think it looks okay for a simple cool down chat after 10,000 steps and doesn’t look like over the top  

I served my cucumber-pineapple-honey-lemon concoction, French toast sprinkled with powdered sugar and two thin slices of bacon. 


Oops! I forgot to set the fruit dish



Those are slices of ripe papaya and dragon fruit. 


I was doubly happy that Jim joined us and kept the conversation going; not that we would run out of topics to talk about. Thanks Jim for entertaining my friends. 


We had a nice relaxing time as we finished our drinks and lingered over coffee. 



Before we knew it, it was almost 9; time to get on with our chores as we are all homemakers. 

No comments:

Post a Comment