Wednesday 26 July 2023

MY UNFORGETTABLE BIRTHDAY!

​My advanced birthday celebration wouldn’t have been a million-fold happier were it for the presence of my walking friends, the Sweet Magnolias. 


I was surprised that they went out of their way to come up with a gift I’d truly love. It took them half the night to decide which design I’d like best out of all the beautiful collection of dinner set from:   At Home With Maria. 


At least they did not go far since one of us,Maria Claire markets all those exquisite, colorful and beautiful wares that a good homemaker who knows quality home wares would love to add to her a collection. 


To compliment the dinner set for 12, Claire gave me 12 of those modern transparent chargers and colorful placemats. 


I received other equally interesting gifts but I’d like to tell everyone that the At Home With Maria collection is worth acquiring. 


Wait, there’s more!  This 3-tiers cake with a garden theme of the most decadently moist chocolate; fully decorated with edible plants was a surprise. 



Im happy that my sister and niece drove all the way from the other side of town to grace my party. It turned out that they easily mingled with my friends before i knew it they were exchanging contact numbers.  

Me with my sister and niece 


It was a happy event. I thank Jim who entertained the husbands. It was his idea to hold this party and he made it happen. 


Thank you everyone for coming, I had a great time. 


No comments:

Post a Comment